Capital Talent to tackle London’s skills gapMarch 9, 2016
As London First’s report London 2036 highlights, London’s unemployment rate is persistently higher than the UK average. Lower-skilled workers are not benefitting from London’s growth and are being further squeezed, and skills gaps in the local population threaten to put a brake on our city’s development.
We aim to tackle this by launching a new jobs and careers event for adult Londoners – Capital Talent.
The event, delivered in partnership with Prospects, will put thousands of Londoners, who are looking for work or to progress in their career, in front of many of London’s leading employers.
Capital Talent will bring together:
- Employers and future employees
- Universities and colleges with future students
- Training organisations with future learners
- Industry experts and bodies with future customers
- Funding agencies with future entrepreneurs.
We will run the inaugural event on Friday 18 and Saturday 19 March 2016 at ExCel London.
To find out how you can be at Capital Talent please contact: Mark Hilton, email@example.com