LAST CHANCE: Book now for London Infrastructure SummitMarch 8, 2016
The last few places remain for the London Infrastructure Summit 2016, a chance to hear from key industry figures as they explore the critical areas where the infrastructure industry can contribute to developing a world-class capital city.
The one-day Summit takes place on Thursday 10 March at Kings Place and will focus on the infrastructure priorities for the next Mayor of London.
Speakers confirmed so far include:
• Sir Peter Hendy, Chairman, Network Rail
• Stewart Wingate, Chief Executive Office, London Gatwick Airport
• Mike Brown, Commissioner, Transport for London
• Michele Dix, Managing Director, Crossrail 2
• Victoria Hill, Interim Chief Executive Officer, Old Oak and Royal Park Mayoral Development Corporation
There will also be updates on key issues facing London’s infrastructure, including the spending review, the role of smart technologies, as well as key projects such as Thames Tideway Tunnel, HS2, Crossrail 2 and airport expansion.
To book your place please visit our website here.
Contact: Beena Chester, firstname.lastname@example.org