Let Britain Fly campaign launch photosNovember 28, 2013
Tuesday 19 November saw the launch of the Let Britain Fly campaign, to build cross-party political support for increased air capacity in London and the South East.
The launch event brought together a panel of heavy-weight business leaders, politicians and civil society leaders to explain why aviation matters to them and why we need urgent political action.
- John Allan, Chairman, Dixons Retail
- Graham Brady MP, Chair of the 1922 Committee
- Louise Ellman MP, Chair of the Transport Select Committee
- Rebecca Kane, General Manager, The O2
- Jo Valentine, Chief Executive, London First