London Property SummitOctober 17, 2014
It is now only a month until London First’s third London Property Summit, in partnership with Movers and Shakers and with support from the Mayor of London. Taking place on Wednesday 19 November 2014, at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre in Westminster, the theme for 2014 is ‘Keeping London Ahead of the Game’.
The Summit offers delegates the chance to hear from private and public sector industry leaders on the challenges of continuing to build a modern city that meets work, living and recreational aspirations.
- Brandon Lewis, Minister of State for Housing and Planning
- Mark Clare, Group Chief Executive, Barratt Developments Plc
- Sir Edward Lister, Deputy Mayor for Planning and Chief of Staff, Greater London Authority
- Peter Vernon, Chief Executive – Britain & Ireland, Grosvenor
- David Atkins, Chief Executive, Hammerson
- Sir Robin Wales, Mayor of Newham, London Borough of Newham
- Rob Tincknell, Chief Executive Officer, Battersea Power Station Development Company
- Councillor Philippa Roe, Leader of the Council, Westminster City Council
Attendance at the London Property Summit qualifies for RICS’ Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements, to register your points, please visit the RICS website.
For more information on the event, and to register, visit http://www.thelondonpropertysummit.com/
Contact: Beena Chester, email@example.com