Member workshops- Future of London RetailOctober 5, 2017
The following workshops will be held through November and December. We will be exploring some of the specific issues facing members in this space, work already being done locally or in silos and how that can be scaled up as best-practice across the capital. We’ll also look at any further interventions or policy change needed on a pan-London basis.
If you are interested in participating in any (or all) of these workshops, please contact your member manager or email Matt Hill. If you would really like to take part but cannot attend on the given dates, please let us know and we can try to work around it as we’re keen to get as much input as possible.
- Skills: A retail-specific evidence session for the Skills Commission – 16:00-17:30, Mon 11th Dec
- Tech: Digital and regulatory infrastructure for innovative retail – 16:00-17:30, Thu 16th Nov
- Roads: Making London’s roads work for retail – 16:00-17:30, Mon 20th Nov
- Strategy: Retail and town centres in the London Plan – Tue 5th Dec, 16:00-17:30
- Place-making: the creation of mixed and sustainable retail destinations – Thu 30th Nov, 16:00-17:30
- Adaptation: Addressing planning barriers to High Street and store transformation – Thu 23rd Nov, 16:00-17:30
- International: Attracting overseas shoppers and retail investment – early 2018 tbc