Rally for RemainMay 6, 2016
A decision to leave the EU would be a huge gamble for the future of London, and our thriving tech sector.
London First has been campaigning hard to demonstrate the value of London’s EU membership, and will be holding a ‘Rally for Remain: A celebration of Tech, London and Europe’ on Thursday 12 May, from 6.30pm onwards at Albert House, just beside Old Street Roundabout.
You’ll hear from investors, entrepreneurs and leading figures from London’s tech scene about what you can do to help us keep Britain in the EU. There will also be good food, drinks, and the chance to network with other industry leaders.
We are delighted to have confirmed Jo Johnson MP, Minister for Universities and Science, as a keynote speaker, along with Seema Malhotra MP, Shadow Chief Secretary to the Treasury and Ian Livingstone CBE, one of the founding fathers of the UK games industry.
- Jo Johnson MP, Member of Parliament for Orpington and Minister of State for Universities and Science
- Seema Malhotra MP, Member of Parliament for Feltham and Heston and Shadow Chief Secretary to the Treasury
- Ian Livingstone CBE
- Russ Shaw, Founder, Tech London Advocates
- Sarah Luxford, Director, Women in Tech
- Clément Daudy, FinTech investor and Managing Director of Wilmore Finance
- Jack Parsons, CEO, Yourfeed
Please do pass this invitation on internally, or to your networks. We’re keen for anyone with a stake in this vital issue to join us on the evening.
Contact: Naomi Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org
London First is campaigning for a vote to remain in the European Union. Promoted by Will Higham on behalf of London First: Remain in Europe, both at Middlesex House, 34-42 Cleveland Street, London W1T 4JE.